Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspiration from our Holy Spirit


Inspiration came from our Holy Spirit and through words given to our ancestors...

(PS 141,Proverbs 2,Ps 143 are among them) 
Compiled Tuesday, June 19,2012 5:00 am 

Blessed are You, Lord our God, Creator of the Universe for your watch care and protection of me through another night. 

In the day ahead, help me to unlearn my ways that bring harm to others and to myself.  Would You replace them with Your ways? 

Teach me yet again today, how to depend on You throughout the day in such a manner that I bring you honor. 

You alone are my only safe shelter; teach me to be content in Your shadow and not desire to be ahead of You. 

O Lord, set a guard over my mouth, a watch at the door of my lips.  Let my mind not turn to one evil thing - to practice deeds of wickedness with those who are evil doers. 

You alone, O Lord, grant wisdom; knowledge and discernment are by Your decree.  Allow Your wisdom to enter my mind and give me the courage to act on it.  Your knowledge will give me delight. Your foresight will protect me and your discernment will guard me.  Will you give me Your wisdom, knowledge, foresight and discernment for this day that I might use Your time given to me wisely? 

Let me learn of Your faithfulness by daybreak, for in You - I trust; let me know the road I must take for on You I have set my hope.


Save me from my foes, O Lord to You I look for cover
Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God.
Let Your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground.
For the sake of Your name, O Lord, preserve me today.


Bless You Lord God.

Bless the Lord - O my soul; may everything within me bless Your Holy Name.


No comments: