Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Transitions


The New Year has arrived and my time is filled with the usual things for this time of the year.  Gathering papers to prepare my taxes, setting goals and general clean up in the house and computer.

In addition to transitioning out of 2012 into 2013, I am transitioning out of my Assistant to the Pastor role at Daleville United Methodist Church.  I learned a lot while there which you will hear more about over the upcoming months.

This past Sunday morning was a quite one.  I was able to finish my preparations for the message at St Peter’s Anglican Mission, to read and pray at leisure.  It was good.  It is good to rest in the presence of our Lord.

I am looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me this year.  I know that it will be good.  Praying that you have the same faith too!

No comments: