Thursday, February 23, 2012

Return To Africa: Day One

The journey is starting again! This day was full of completing the packing process while praying that I don'tforget handouts or cables for recharging phones. 

Many folks gave me hugs to start my travels.  I am so fortunate to live in Daleville, MS! So many people are so supportive of this work!

The beautiful drive:   3 hours of much needed time for settling down from the last minute rush and preparing my mind and heart to return to Rwanda. 

I am looking forward to seeing the students once again.   This will be our third year together.  We've already shared great memories of learning more about God together and I expect that this time will be no different.

Holiday InnBirmingham Airport is my first stop. Staff is welcoming and the food is great. Had a simple mexican enchilata dinner then settled in for the night.

No comments: