Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today, I am starting something new


Today, I am starting something new.

I am walking into my dreams and not waiting for someone else to approve.  I am not waiting for a group to start with me.  God led me into the priesthood for a purpose.  That purpose was to lead others into their calling of being the priesthood of all believers.  I am NOT talking about ordination.  I am talking about who we are at the core of our being which flows out of us so that others can see.

My self-talk has been successful.   Although I have two Master’s degrees – one in Counseling and Human Development and the other a Masters of Divinity – one of my major weaknesses is my spelling and grammar.  This weakness has stopped me from sharing so much within me and of the experiences God has brought me through.  It brings me SO much embarrassment.

I’m pushing through that today- with God’s help.

I am a writer.

Before the end of the day, I plan to make that declaration to someone.  I’ll keep you posted on who it is and what happened!  More to come!

No comments: